Sun & Moon—Burning Shadows Prerelease
The Pretoria Pokémon League in association with Battle Wizards is proud to host a Sun & Moon—Burning Shadows Prerelease.
Date: Friday, 28 July 2017
Venue: Battle Wizards
Address: Shop 79, Doringkloof Mall, Lupin Avenue, Centurion (-25.855843, 28.216970)
Entry fee: R450
Booking is essential – we only have enough kits for 32 players!
- 22-card Evolution pack featuring key cards from current and prior sets
- 4 Sun & Moon—Burning Shadows booster packs
- 1 of 4 alternate-art promo cards
- 1 deck-building tip sheet.
Following the event each player will receive 3 additional boosters as prize support.
- Players are invited to participate in the prerelease tournament that follows once all the players have received their kits. Players will have 30 minutes to construct a 40-card deck during a draft event, using only the cards from the kits and obtained in the draft. No trading is allowed.
- After completing a decklist players will participate in the prerelease tournament using the deck constructed during the drafting phase. Players may not modify their decks during the tournament.
- Please Note: Players should book their seats using the Register button to avoid disappointment. The generated Booking Ticket is free – however it serves only as confirmation of your booking. Players will need to pay the entry fee during registration on the day of the event.
- If you have qualified for the 2017 Pokémon World Championships or want to attend as a spectator please follow this link to confirm your attendance: 2017 Pokémon World Championships.
- The Pokémon TCG: Sun & Moon—Burning Shadows expansion will be available in store from 4 August 2017.
- The next quarterly Rule Changes announcement has been made. You can read all about it on the Pokémon website: Sun & Moon—Burning Shadows Banned List and Rule Changes Quarterly Announcement.
- The TCG Format Rotation for the 2018 Season has been announced – the Standard format will be XY-BREAKthrough onwards. You can read all the details on the Pokémon website: Pokémon TCG Format Rotation for the 2018 Season.
- Video game players – you can now get 4 more mega stones (Tyranitarite, Abomasite, Manectite, and Aggronite) using the Mystery Gift password “SABLEVOLANT”: Get Four Mega Stones for Fearsome Pokémon.
- You can also get a Shiny Tapu Koko as a Mystery Gift in Pokémon Sun & Moon until 14 August 2017: Tapu Koko Shines This Summer!
- Pokémon GO players – you now have the opportunity to catch some Legendary Pokémon: Lugia and Articuno Appear in Pokémon GO!
See you there!