Date: Saturday, 9 September 2017
Venue: Battle Wizards
Entry Fee: R100 for all age divisions
Prize support: Store credit @ Battle Wizards
Please note the following:
- Best of 1 Swiss rounds, best of 3 Top Cut.
- Make sure you have downloaded the Worlds 2017 Rule Set as well as the latest game and console update before you arrive!
The event will be tethered by QR Code with the Battle Team locked electronically – for more information see the official rules.
- You can download the complete rules from the Pokémon website.
- A player’s team cannot contain two Pokémon with the same Alola Pokédex number.
- Pokémon may only use moves that have been learned through normal gameplay or from an official Pokémon event or promotion.
- Pokémon may have Hidden Abilities.
- Pokémon may use Z-Moves.
- Pokémon must have the black clover on their summary screen.
- Pokémon above and below Level 50 are permitted, but will be auto-leveled to Level 50 during battle.
- Players may use Pokémon from the Alola Pokédex, from No. 001–204, No. 206 – 288 and No. 293 – 299, that are caught or hatched in the game or received at an official event or distribution.
- Team Lists are required and hack checks will be performed.
- Only legitimate versions of Pokémon Sun or Pokémon Moon may be used, and only European consoles and games.
- Please make sure your console is fully charged beforehand and bring your charger along.
See you there!