Please note the following:
- Best of 1 Swiss rounds, best of 3 Top Cut.
- Make sure you have downloaded the latest game and console update before you arrive!
The event will be tethered by QR Code with the Battle Team locked electronically – for more information see the official rules.
- You can download the complete rules from the Pokémon website.
- A player’s team cannot contain two Pokémon with the same Alola Pokédex number.
- Pokémon may only use moves that have been learned through normal gameplay or from an official Pokémon event or promotion.
- Pokémon may have Hidden Abilities.
- Pokémon may use Z-Moves.
- Pokémon must have the black clover on their summary screen.
- Pokémon above and below Level 50 are permitted, but will be auto-leveled to Level 50 during battle.
- Players may use Pokémon from the Alola Pokédex, from No. 001–204, No. 206 – 288 and No. 293 – 299, that are caught or hatched in the game or received at an official event or distribution.
- Team Lists are required and hack checks will be performed.
- Only legitimate versions of Pokémon Sun or Pokémon Moon may be used, and only European consoles and games.
- Please make sure your console is fully charged beforehand and bring your charger along.
See you there!