Date: Friday, 29 September 2017
Venue: Battle Wizards
Address: Shop 79, Doringkloof Mall, Lupin Avenue, Centurion (-25.855843, 28.216970)
The number of rounds will be determined based on attendance.
Players whose deck list is not in by 18:00 will receive a first round loss.
Entry fee: R75 per player (every player will receive a booster pack for participating).
Burning Shadows Season 2 League Challenge:
- The tournament will be held following the Expanded format, which includes all cards from the Black & White Base Set onwards. Banned cards: Archeops (Black & White—Noble Victories, 67/101; Black & White—Dark Explorers, 110/108); Forest of Giant Plants (XY—Ancient Origins, 74/98) & Lysandre’s Trump Card (XY—Phantom Forces, 99/119 and 118/119).
- The Swiss rounds will be best-of-one and there will be no Top Cut.
- All players must submit a decklist during registration. Please complete this at home, we cannot delay the start of the tournament to allow people to complete their decklists. You can generate a decklist online using the PokeGym Tournament Decklist Generator.
- Please make sure your deck is in decklist order for checking.
- Our Pokémon TCG: Sun & Moon—Crimson Invasion Prerelease will take place on Friday, 27 October, before the launch of the new expansion on 3 November 2017.
- Video Game tournaments (all at the Nexus in Randburg):
See you there!